- Wash. Wheat Farmers Rolling in the Dough: Financial News – Yahoo! Finance
When wheat prices hit $6.67 a bushel, farmer Michael Sargent sold his supply because he’d never seen prices that high. He wishes he had followed his wife’s example.
- DTN Early Word Opening Grains – Farms.com
DTN Early Word Opening Grains 10/02 06:07
- Wheat Falls as Eight-Day Rally to Record High Deemed Overdone – Bloomberg.com
Wheat futures in Chicago declined for the first time in nine days as investors bet a rally to a record driven by shrinking inventories was overdone.
- Pre-Opening Soy Complex Market Report for 10/2/2007
- DJ CBOT Soy Outlook:Down 10-12c On E-CBOT, Harvest Progress – Wallaces Farmer
Chicago Board of Trade soybean futures are expected to start day session trading 10-to-12 cents lower Tuesday on spillover weakness from the overnight session, favorable harvest progress and weaker palm oil prices overseas, analysts said.
- 10/01: No CRP early-out… and CUBS WIN!!
Chip Flory’s thoughts on USDA decision to not open up more acres from the Conservation Reserve Program.